Monday, February 23, 2015

Valentine’s Day

We have lots of love in our house! Claire saw instructions for how to make a valentine box in a library book, so she asked if she could make one. She made it, and then she made valentines and put them inside. She was especially excited when I made a few valentines and put them inside, too!


While Jordan was at work one Monday, Claire and I had a family home evening about love. We made and decorated hearts and then gave Jordan a heart attack on his door. Claire was so excited, and Jordan was surprised. Later, Jordan and I put some hearts on Claire’s door and Dayton’s door, and Claire was beyond excited to see them in the morning on Valentine’s Day.

I had some free Shutterfly cards, so I made one for Valentine’s Day. I love these kids and their sweet, silly faces!

No comments: