Monday, February 23, 2015

School Valentine’s Party

I got to help with Claire’s school valentine’s day party. I made the game, which was actually pretty simple! (I’m always happy when I can actually do something somewhat crafty!) I cut a heart out of a box, painted it, and made some arrows out of skewers and felt. The kids took turns throwing the arrows (hopefully) into the heart. It was a big hit at the party!



 The kids also had heart shaped fruit on skewers with chocolate sauce.


And they got to make a heart collage. Claire made me a (BIG) heart necklace with many, many feathers. 

When the party was over, the kids got to play outside again, since it was such a nice day. But Claire asked her teacher if she could show me around the classroom. She showed me all sorts of things in there! We had a good time.

No comments: