Monday, February 9, 2015

Socks and Shoes

Dayton LOVES socks and shoes. He gets super excited when I put socks and shoes on his feet. He searches for socks and shoes (whether they are his or not), and when he finds them, he comes to me and makes his little noise that means he wants something. Sometimes he’ll even sit down and and try to put the sock or shoe on his foot. He knows where Claire’s sock drawer is, and just this morning he climbed on Claire’s chair, opened the drawer, pulled out a sock, and brought it to me to have me put it on him. - He knows what he wants!





He frequently wears the sock(s) for a while after I put it (them) on him.


What does he do when he’s wearing footed pajamas and we can’t get socks on his feet? He wants them on his hands, of course!

And here’s a hat picture - just because. :-)

No comments: