Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Birthday, Dayton!

On Dayton’s actual birthday, we didn’t do much for him. Let me be clear. I didn’t do anything for him except sing Happy Birthday, (which he loves!) and tell him happy birthday. (Jordan was working, I had a lot of choir stuff for church that day, and Dayton was getting over being sick). Claire, on the other hand, made him a (pretend) birthday party complete with food, cookies, and presents. He loved it. - She’s so kind!




At age 2, Dayton's

  • weight is 30.9 pounds - 82nd %
  • length is 34.75 inches - 61st %
  • head circumference is 52 cm - > 99%.
He loves to climb, to grab my hand and show me what he wants, to eat (only) what he wants to eat, to do anything Claire does, to read Ten Apples Up on Top, to watch Mickey, to color, to play outside, and so much more. We love you, Dayton! Happy Birthday!

No comments: