Saturday, November 28, 2015

My Birthday!

It’s my birthday! Jordan got up with the kids and made me beignets and bacon this morning. YUM! I put up Christmas decorations and enjoyed the cold weather. Tonight Stephen, Mel, and family met us at Torchy’s for dinner. Delicious! We came back home for presents and dessert.



Evan: “We got you soap!”

Thanks, Evan! :-)


The packaging from my new perfume was a hit!


The kids gave me the present I would open next, and they kept trying to give me a certain card, but I had been instructed to open it last. I don’t know if they had a clue why I was so excited about it, since it was just a card. But I get to go on a trip to Dallas soon without any children! Thanks, Bando!


Then we had dessert. With fudge pie, apple pie, and Dayton’s birthday cake leftover from this week’s festivities, I didn’t think we needed to make another dessert for today. So I had some apple pie with vanilla ice cream. Perfect!




Dayton was super excited about dessert, too!

No comments: