Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Final Four

Dad got tickets to the NCAA Final Four games, and Jordan and I got to go to two of them! We went to the Saturday games - the semifinals.


Our seats were WAY up high, but that didn’t matter to me!

We saw Villanova cream OU, and we saw North Carolina beat Syracuse.

We had a fantastic time!

I’m glad Stephen could come, too!

My parents, Marshall, and Peter went to the championship game on Monday night. They saw a great game - Villanova beat North Carolina 77-74. Marshall texted me during the championship game and apologized that he was getting to see such a great game. Funny guy. 

We had a blast! I’m so thankful for the opportunity to go to some Final Four games!

And I was especially happy because I needed North Carolina to lose so that I would win in the Cooper family bracket challenge! Sweet!

No comments: