Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Finishing Up May

We’ve been silly, and we’ve had fun! Take a look. - Dayton did - with the glasses Jordan made for him.


One morning my dad, the kids, and I had breakfast on the balcony. This is what I get for only taking one picture: a picture where all three people in it are closing their eyes! But breakfast was great!

Book time :-)

Dayton was rocking the chef hat and Claire’s sunglasses.

We had homemade, grilled pizza one night! I made the pizza dough, Jordan assembled the pizzas,


and Dad grilled them for a few moments on the grill.

Delicious!

While I was gone one day, I got this text. (Jordan tells me it was Claire’s idea, but I’m not so sure...)

 So I decided to send one back to them!

I love my fun, funny, amusing family! 

We also had a great time on Memorial Day. We swam, played baseball, ate some amazing brisket, and enjoyed being together with the entire family. 

No comments: