Monday, July 21, 2008

More Fun in the Sun!

Here's a bit more about our fun in the sun!


While standing in line at the ice cream shop, I noticed that a man behind us had the same camera as us. - So I asked him to take a picture of us!





I read in a book in our hotel room that you could get fish and chips at a certain poolside restaurant. I really wanted to go there so I could get some! We tried to find it on more than one occasion, but we couldn't find it for various reasons. (Making a golf tee time was one of them!) Finally we found it, and I'm so glad we did! The fish and chips were delicious!




Jordan in the grotto pool. You can get a nice massage under that falling water!




Bando having fun in the ocean! We also rented a jet ski and rode around on the waves for a while!




I had a great time at the beach, too! - In a place that beautiful, how could you not have a great time?!!




Jordan wanted to try out the favorite local beverage, and he discovered that it's Goombay Punch. I tried it, too, and it reminded me of Inca Cola, but it has an extra ZING!!! Bando loved it, and we actually have one more can in our fridge right now!




One day we took a taxi across the bridge to downtown Nassau.



We saw some beautiful flowers.






July 10th is the Bahamian Independence Day, so the town was decorated with the colors of their flag. It was fun to see the town all decked out like this!




When I saw this bench, I thought of Rebecca, (who absolutely LOVES dessert!), so I had to get a picture here! (And I love dessert, too, of course! In fact, I'm elongating my National Ice Cream Day celebration!)





Here's one last picture to wrap it all up! We had a great time!

No comments: