Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Cherries and Yawns

I just love this little cherry outfit! My favorite part is the little "shoes."

And I love how Claire has her left hand up by her face. - She often does that!


Here's a yawn-in-action.



Claire is such a good girl. She really doesn't fuss too much. (I hope I'm not jinxing myself!!) :-) She just really is a very good girl! She'll cry if she needs a diaper change, if she's hungry, and sometimes if she's tired, but she doesn't really cry otherwise. Jordan and I are enjoying her so, so much!

3 comments:

Arnold LvE said...

Congratulations again you two! Both our kids were (and still are) also good and didn't fuss too much. Also, I think somewhere along the line we had a similar cherry outfit.
But in any case, your little treasure is very cute!

best,

Arnold

Mel said...

SO cute!!! I hope she keeps being a good girl for her parents.

emmybalch said...

Sweet! Ellie has the same outfit, and it is my Mom's favorite as well. We can't wait to meet Claire!