Sunday, April 25, 2010

One Month

Claire is one month old today! I can't believe it's already been a month since she was born! These past four weeks have flown by. Claire is a wonderful joy to have in our family. We love her so, so much, and we are so glad she is with us!


Jordan and I have so much fun with her. We love talking to her, taking her on walks, taking care of her, bathing her, and loving her! And when I'm feeding her in the middle of the night, I try to remember that these days will fly by so quickly, so I just need to enjoy every single moment. Sometimes I think about the fact that one day she'll eat food from a spoon, or one day she'll crawl. But then I just think about how wonderful she is right now, and I just want to soak up every moment with her.

We also LOVE the funny looks she makes!

Chris got a chance to feed a baby for the first time today! I must say, he has certainly learned much more about babies since I first met him! :-)

Happy one month birthday, Claire!

4 comments:

Mel said...

I can't believe it's already been a MONTH!!!! Crazy. She seems so long. I LOVE the third picture.


P.S. I have a fact check for this blog post, though. If memory serves me correctly....that was not Chris' first chance to feed a baby.

http://melodeecooper.blogspot.com/2007/08/more-coopers-visit.html

Julia said...

I stand corrected about Chris! So sorry, Kyle. I don't want to deprive you of holding that "first-time" honor with Uncle Hubba! :-)

(Maybe I just assumed it was his first time to feed a baby, but I thought that I was informed by Chris that it was his first time to feed a baby. - But those pictures don't lie!)

But it's okay. - Claire doesn't mind being in second place, since she's behind Kyle. :-)

Laura Elizabeth said...

One month already?! I am amazed!!

Mel said...

Apparently feeding Kyle wasn't very memorable. Or, Chris has slept since then? :)