Sunday, April 18, 2010

Comfy & Cozy

After Claire eats, she curls up. She especially likes sleeping on her dad's chest after a good meal. I love seeing these two like this!!!



These pictures are from this past Tuesday. On Tuesday I really thought that she looked bigger. She just looked bigger all of a sudden! (I'm sure that will happen much more as she continues to grow!)

And on Thursday at her doctor appointment, she weighed in at 8 pounds and 13 ounces. She's not yet back to her birth weight, but she's getting there! And the doctor didn't even think we needed to have another bilirubin level drawn, so she didn't have to get her foot stuck again! Side note here: I was talking to my grandmother a week or two ago, and I told her how often Claire had to have her foot stuck for a blood draw to check her bilirubin level. I was saying, "Oh, her poor feet," and she said, "Well, at least she doesn't have to walk on them." - What a great perspective!

3 comments:

Amber in Deutschland said...

What precious pictures! Thanks for sharing!

Laura Elizabeth said...

Good point Grandmom! :) oh, she is too cute!!! Love the pictures!

Lee Hervey said...

These are the cutest pictures! Look how her foot is all curled up! And Jordan looks just darling, too!!!
Love, Mom