Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter! I am so grateful for my Savior, Jesus Christ. I know that He Is Risen!

Claire's Easter present to me was letting me sleep - a lot! Last night I finished feeding her at midnight, and then she woke up at 2:15 ready for more. I put her down at 3:00, and she slept until 7:00!!! Yay!!! - Four hours in a row!!! Then, I put her down at 8:00, and I was surprised when I woke up at 11:30, and she was still sleeping! That's 3 and a half hours in a row!!! Yay!!! Thanks, Claire!

Here she is stretching this morning. I remember when my nephew Taylor would stretch when he was about this size, and I just loved it! And I love it when Claire does it, too!


We got Claire dressed in her Easter dress. The dress came with bloomers, but they are WAY too big!


Here's an Easter present from Grandmom and Granddad. - Claire is pretty interested in the ruffle at the top of her dress! She kept wanting to eat it.

Thanks for the present, Grandmom and Granddad! She likes it!

2 comments:

Mel said...

Happy Easter! Claire's so cute. I love the tiny Easter dress. She could probably fit inside an Easter basket!!!

Laura Elizabeth said...

Sweet girl on a sweet day! I love the last picture...it's my background on my phone!!!