Saturday, December 10, 2011

Birthday Breakfast

Before I left Dallas, we had a birthday breakfast! That was fun! Dad made waffles and sausage, (my favorite!), and Mom made a pound cake. - I said that I could put fruit on it, so we could eat it in the morning. I did have a piece in the morning, but I don't think anyone else did!




Taylor didn't want his picture taken.

But he did want A&M to be represented by his sweatshirt, so they had to turn it around.

Finally, the sweatshirt was off, and we got a picture of these two happy faces!

I got a CHI!

Taylor made me a birthday card that he made. It said "30" all over it - not to rub it in, but just because he couldn't think of anything else to say.

Claire seemed to enjoy the birthday party.

She loved the tissue paper the best, I think - because she took it out of the bag,

she held onto it,

and she rolled in it!


Blowing a kiss!

No comments: