Thursday, December 29, 2011

Still Here...

I'm very excited that my parents and grandmother will be here for a day this weekend, since they're going to a 50th wedding anniversary party in New Orleans. I have plenty to do right now -- put away Christmas presents, put away Christmas decorations, house work, practice the organ for church on Sunday, and more -- all before our visitors arrive! And if that's not enough to do, I also had to tend to our sick little Claire.

She threw up a few times on the ride home on Tuesday. Not fun! But I'm so glad Jordan was with us. It's much easier for two people to tend to cleaning up a car seat and a child than it is for one person to do it all. - I had to do that back in October. It was better this time with some help! Claire had a fever Tuesday night, and she was definitely sick and had a fever on Wednesday, too. She needed lots of attention. I thought I would be taking her to the doctor this morning, but she woke up without a fever, and she's been just fine. I'm so thankful for that!

I guess this picture from last night's bath was a preview of how she'd be feeling today -- back to normal!
So this post is to say I'm still here! Give me a few more days, and I'll begin to share the fun we had over the past few weeks!

1 comment:

Rebecca Cooper said...

Love that picture of Claire! I hope she gets better and that no one else gets sick!