Sunday, December 4, 2011

Christmas Tree: Discovered!

Claire LOVED the tree when she saw it this morning! And she was pretty willing to stand by the tree after church so I could take some pictures. {To her, standing by the tree means standing so close to the tree that her entire back side pushes in on the tree. Oh well!}


I've seen her touch the tassels on the tree skirt more than I've seen her touch the ornaments!

She has a "ball" (ornament) in her hands. - But that's why I had a completely different mindset when I decorated the tree this year: breakable at the top, indestructible at the bottom!

I LOVE it that Claire is old enough this year to have some fun with Christmas and the decorations. I love to see her get excited to see the snowmen and the reindeer decorations in our house. I love it that she points out Christmas trees at Walmart and in pictures that she sees. And I love being able to tell her that the reason for all of our Christmas fun is that Jesus was born, to which she promptly replies, "Jee, boh." Yes, Claire, Jesus was born!

No comments: