Thursday, July 26, 2012

Moody Gardens

While in Houston, Claire and I went to Moody Gardens with Grandma, Grandpa, Mel, Stephen, Kyle, Ryan, and Evan. It was pretty neat! (I think I'll remember it this time!)

Initially, the only thing Claire wanted to do was push the stroller. And since she found Ryan's stroller to push, Ryan wanted to push Claire's stroller.

Evan did very well during our day trip.

We started in the rain forest pyramid, where we got to see beautiful birds, monkeys, and plants up close and personal!




Claire always wanted to see the water.

I loved seeing the orchids!


I think it's safe to say we all had a good time!

Pineapple!


I really liked seeing all these birds together.


Look at those frogs!

Since Claire and I had been talking about the ocean that week, I made sure to show the ocean to her before we went into the aquarium pyramid.

A front row seat!

All the kids had fun with the touch tank.


Although she looks stunned, Claire actually did like the penguin exhibit.

After finishing at the aquarium, we discovered that it was POURING rain. Thanks, Steve and Stephen, for getting the cars a little closer. We still got pretty wet (okay, most people got completely soaked) on our way out, but then we went to Lupe Tortilla. And that was simply heavenly.

No comments: