Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Primary Music and FHE

I'm the primary chorister in my ward, and I get lots and lots of ideas from primary music blogs. I rarely make big things like this, but last month I did, and I was quite happy with how it turned out. I got the idea from this site. I made my very own sing-o-meter! The kids sang their hearts out, and I was actually surprised at how well they know the words to the songs! (They've been listening all these months! Hooray!) And since they sang the songs so well, all the balloons got popped by the straight pin taped to the clothes pin at the top of the board! We all had fun that week!


Another bright idea came to me one Monday night as I remembered that we needed to have Family Home Evening.  Claire and I were already playing with blocks, so we built the scene for Lehi's dream and acted it out by having the different people either hold on to the iron rod and make it to the tree of life or get lost, cross the river, and go to the great and spacious building.

No comments: