Monday, December 10, 2012

Iron Chef Baton Rouge: Cranberry

For December, we chose cranberry to be the secret ingredient. We had a great turnout, and the competition was close!

Chef Stacy - Chicken Pesto Pasta with Cranberries (YUM! - I love pesto!)
Chef Jane - Cranberry Chicken with Rice
Chef Lisa - Cranberry Jello Squares
Chef Amy  - Apple Cranberry Crisp
Chef Julia - Cranberry Apple Cake
Chef Jennifer - Cranberry Orange Bread
Chef Sheree - Cranberry Almond Salad
Chef Ashley - Cranberry Eggnog Bread
Chef Kinsey - Frozen Yogurt with White Chocolate Cranberry Sauce (I hope I got that correctly!)


The food was excellent!

First place went to Iron Chef Stacy with her yummy chicken pesto cranberry pasta. Delicious! The next three dishes were also rewarded (with a cranberry apple candle - very cute, Amy!) I honestly don't remember the order, but the three others winners were Sheree with her salad, Lisa with her jello squares, and Ashley with her cranberry eggnog bread.

And this was probably the last time I'll see Amy Leslie for a while. She's moving in a few days. We'll miss you, Amy! I'm glad you came!

No comments: