Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Jordan, the Graduate!

We have a graduate on our hands!!!! Today was the day! And it was awesome! Jordan graduated from Our Lady of the Lake College with a Master of Science in Nurse Anesthesia this afternoon. He's FINISHED with school! Congratulations, Jordan!


Jordan at the beginning of the ceremony

Jordan getting his hood



Claire looked and looked for Dad while he was sitting down, but she never found him until he was walking out at the end of the ceremony - and they both saw each other! It was very cute! 

I got to sit by Kelly. I love Kelly. 

 He graduated!!!!! 

So many family members came to support Jordan. We've got Steve, Chris, Stephen, Liz, McKinley, and Lou.

We've also got my parents, too! Thanks for coming, everyone!



Proud parents!

A good-looking bunch of siblings!

Grandpa played Ring Around the Rosies with the girls. Too cute!


Brian and Jordan


Kelly, Brian, Jordan, and me - We're going to miss these guys! They are headed to Michigan in the morning. 

Jordan and Patrick

After graduation, we had a little party with some jambalaya and red beans & rice from Sammy's. (Has anyone tried their cheese sticks? I hear they're pretty good!)

We also had a delicious strawberry cake. I looked for graduation plates for the cake, but I didn't find any; I think I found a good substitute, though!

Where did the cake go?

Oh, there it is! 

The happy graduate!

Liz and Chris

Chris, Jordan, Stephen


I love this guy! Congrats, Bando! I'm so proud of you!!!!

2 comments:

Liz Marshall said...

I am so happy for you Jordan! It was so good to see ya'll and celebrate with you!

Anonymous said...

Great day! Skonkdogg