Monday, December 31, 2012

Snow on Christmas!

Snow on Christmas! I love it! It was awesome! We were inside playing games and playing with toys when we decided to go outside and get some pictures in the snow before it got dark.

Matt, Laura, and Belton

All bundled up!

Little Red Riding Hood in the white snow

We frolicked about in the snow for a few minutes, but before long we had a full-fledged snow ball fight going on!

This is the first snow Claire has been in. And the fact that it snowed ON Christmas makes it even better! 




Once again, Merry Christmas!

(At this point, my camera broke. I'm not exactly sure what I'm going to do about that for now. But in the meantime, I need to be packing my house and preparing for our big move back to Texas. So if I don't post for a while, now you know a few reasons why. Or maybe I'll post with no pictures. Or maybe I'll just use pictures from my phone. We'll see.)

1 comment:

Mel said...

camera broken? that's a nightmare. So sorry.