Thursday, June 17, 2010

12 Weeks Old

Claire is 12 weeks old today!! And she really has been growing! - I measured her length today, and she's 24 and 3/4 inches long. She's more than 2 feet tall!

I'm still working on getting her to smile for the camera. Even with other people helping, she sometimes just glues her eyes to the big black thing that produces a flash, (the camera), and she just stares at it with a blank face.

Here, Aunt Rebecca is helping her stretch!

She really does love to stick out her tongue!
I love it when she smiles and sticks her tongue out at the same time. (This picture doesn't do it justice, but trust me; it's cute!)
Last night she was so adorable while she slept.
But I had to wake her up, so she stretched and stretched (without any help, this time).
And here she is today. I did take this one "all by myself," and I'd say it's pretty good! She's so sweet!

1 comment:

Mel said...

What a tongue!!!!!