Monday, June 21, 2010

Belated Father's Day

Happy Belated Father's Day! I hope Jordan had a good day yesterday. (I'm pretty sure he did!) - After all, Claire and I got back in town on Saturday night, so Jordan was actually with his daughter on Father's Day! (Sorry, Dad, that I didn't stay in Dallas to be with you on Father's Day. I thought it was pretty important to get home to Jordan for his first Father's Day!) I'm so grateful that Jordan is Claire's dad. He is so good with her, and he helps us both so much!


Isn't it just so obvious that she loves her dad?!!

Jordan wanted a day without having to cook, so I made him some homemade pizza, with some help from Chris.


They both enjoyed it!

Also, it was Chris's birthday!!! Happy Birthday, Chris!

He enjoyed the cookies, too!

And to my dad, I'm so glad you're my dad! Thanks for everything - from the math talks to the fishing trips, and everything in between!

1 comment:

Mel said...

Looks like a pretty good first Father's Day! Claire's outfit is perfect, by the way.