Thursday, June 24, 2010

Three Outfit Day

... so far!

This morning I dressed Claire in her camo outfit, (the pink and green variety), which she hasn't worn before. But before I could get a picture of her in it, she spit up all over it.

So then I dressed her in this sweet red and white polka dot onesie! When Jordan and I found out that Claire was a girl, we bought this outfit. I really like it! (No, I wasn't thinking clearly enough to choose something with long sleeves for a time of the year when she would actually NEED long sleeves. I think it was November when we found out, so long sleeves made perfect sense then. But I just found something I thought was cute, and we bought it!)


But if you look closely at the picture above, you might notice some poop on her leg. I was holding Claire when the "assault" happened, and pretty soon it was on my shirt, my pants, her outfit, and her legs!

So she went with just a diaper until we could both make it upstairs to change clothes - again!!! This time, I didn't choose anything overly cute. (And she'll probably stay in it the rest of the day!)

No comments: