Sunday, July 18, 2010

Aunt Laura!

Aunt Laura stayed with us a couple of days this week, and Claire had a great time with her! Jordan and I really appreciate all of her help. - She did soooo much! It was nice to get a little break. - Thanks, Aunt Laura!

It was also awesome that she was here because we had a garage sale on Saturday. So Laura took care of Claire, and we didn't have to juggle garage sale customers, Claire, and the heat! Our sale was pretty successful; I'm very pleased with our results!


(Don't mind the drool in the pictures! She drools ALL the time. I have her wear bibs almost all of the time, and they always get SOAKED!!)

1 comment:

Laura Elizabeth said...

I miss you all already!!! (especially Claire though!) :) She is just SO sweet!!!

I looked it up...Lubbock to Baton Rouge is 13 hours and 8 minutes...I am not liking this already!!!

See you soon!!