Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Stars & Stripes

Grandma Cooper bought Claire this cute Stars & Stripes outfit for her to wear on July 4th. I washed it and then put it down - somewhere. I would see it occasionally and think, "Hmm, that's in a weird place." So when it came time for me to pack for Dallas, (and we were there over July 4th), I couldn't find it. I searched for it in weird places, but I just couldn't find it. So we had to leave without it.

Well, I obviously found it! And do you know where it was? It was right where it belongs - in her dresser. I felt pretty ridiculous at that point! One of those times when I saw this outfit in a weird place, I must have been smart enough to put it away. It's too bad I didn't remember that!


For the past few days, Claire has been playing with her feet.

She often prefers playing with her feet over playing with a toy. I guess it's easier to find her foot again when she lets go!

She's very flexible!

No comments: