Sunday, July 4, 2010

Ham's Orchard

Claire and I are back in Dallas, and this time Jordan is with us, too! I'm so excited he was able to come for the long weekend!


For lunch yesterday, we went to Ham's Orchard in Terrell. I had a great time! We enjoyed our lunch of burgers and hot dogs, and then we relaxed in some rocking chairs while Jordan fed Claire. I LOVE rocking chairs like this!!!



At first Marcus didn't want to look at the camera, but then he poked his head out for this cute pose!

What a dad!

Ham's has a store where they sell LOTS of good stuff. - Just look at the fruit line-up behind Taylor!

To me, these berries say 4th of July just as much as fireworks do!


I take after my dad; it's hard to resist all that good fruit!

We got some wonderful soft serve peach and strawberry ice cream. (I got a swirl, and it was fabulous!) Jordan likes to see if Claire wants a taste, but she seems a little scared by it.

But Marcus and Taylor weren't scared of it! They loved it!

We had a fun time!

1 comment:

Tasha said...

We haven't been this year but we love to go there and pick blackberries - my kids LOVE grabbing them off the bush and eating them! :)