Monday, July 5, 2010

Can I Succeed?

I got a haircut this weekend, and I got new glasses a couple of weeks ago.


My main concern about this haircut is if I can style it like the stylist did. I made my first attempt at styling my hair yesterday, and I think I did an okay job. My hair didn't look exactly like it did when I came home from getting my hair cut, but it looked similar. I just need to practice.

My mom took some pictures of Jordan and me, and Marcus was in front of us the whole time, but she didn't notice him at first. So when she did, she took a picture with him, too! What a cute kid!

3 comments:

Rebecca Cooper said...

YOU CAN DO IT!!! :)

JP and Katie said...

I love the new haircut! You can do it!!

Mel said...

I like the hair and glasses! It's good to have a little change every now and then.