Thursday, September 23, 2010

Mission Accomplished!

A few weeks ago, I ordered a bookshelf online. It was delivered and has remained in the box ever since.

After a week full of Jordan studying late, I was ready to have more interaction with people during the day! So I had Dana and Kelly over for lunch. - Our husbands are all in the same class. We had a good time with lunch, and then Kelly was nice enough to suggest that we could put the bookshelf together! What a great idea!!! So all three of us began the project.


Soon, however, Claire became needy, so Dana was kind enough to take care of her for a little while. - So Kelly and I continued on the bookshelf. Then Claire needed to go to sleep, which is a task even I don't look forward to these days, so I took Claire from Dana. Soon after that, Dana had to leave, so Kelly was the lone ranger who stuck with the bookshelf!

After numerous failed attempts to help Claire get to sleep, she ended up crying herself to sleep in her swing, and I was able to help Kelly again at the end. I was trying to set up the camera to take a picture of both of us with the timer, but Claire woke up again, so I just took one of Kelly and the bookshelf. Thanks for your help, Dana and Kelly! I'm glad we have our bookshelf set up now, and I'm excited to unpack my music and put it on the shelves!!!!


P.S. As a continuation of the phone line post, I got another call this morning. It was a recording from the district attorney, who, in conjunction with the superintendent, is working to stop truancy. So the call informed me that my child was marked absent from school today. It's a good thing they called; I had no idea!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought Claire was with you all day. Mrs. Cooper it's a fools paradise, Claire is just leading you down the primrose path!
Skonkdogg