Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Play Group

Claire and I went to our first play group today. It was more for me than for her. I got to meet some new people and have lunch, too. I enjoyed myself. But Claire enjoyed it so much that she wouldn't take a nap. I went upstairs, away from everyone else, and tried to get her to sleep, but she just wouldn't. So we went back downstairs, and it seemed that Claire was so happy to be back around all the happenings. She was so excited to see everyone. What a funny girl.

Later, after a nap at home, this is how I found Claire - as happy as can be! It's amazing to me how delighted and refreshed she can be after a nap.


3 comments:

Mel said...

I'm so glad that you're able to meet some people and have your own play group!

Laura Elizabeth said...

Sooooo adorable! I'm dying here!

Tasha said...

Play group is fun! And naptime away from home is NOT so fun! :)