Thursday, February 24, 2011

A Bump and a Bruise

I'm sure this will be the first of many, but here's the first big bump & bruise for Claire. She managed to pull a bar stool down on top of herself. We were at a friend's house, and, despite a warning from my friend that the bar stools were unstable, I wasn't paying attention. (Way to go, Mom!)

Day 1:


Day 2:

Day 3:


I've been wanting to get her portraits taken, but she had a small bruise on her chin, and I was waiting for that to go away. I guess now I'll just wait and get pictures of her when she's a year old.

2 comments:

Lee Hervey said...

Poor baby! But you can't protect her from everything, Mom! She looks cute even with the bruise!!

Mel said...

Poor thing. I think this is another reason why I'm glad Stephen mentioned having the boys take 9 month portraits--once they start trying to walk, it seems like you're lucky to have a week without some new bruise or bump!