Sunday, February 13, 2011

The Day She Walked!

Claire took her first steps today!!!


Soon after lunch, Claire took 2 or 3 steps towards me a number of times before she fell each time. And each time, she fell forwards, so I caught her. (We have hard floors, you know!) She was laughing and having lots of fun, and then she had even more fun just falling towards me (without taking any steps) because she knew I would catch her.


Later on in the evening, she actually took 4 or 5 steps towards me. - I can just feel that everything is about to change! I have a pretty good routine going with Claire, but soon it's going to be different because she'll be on the move like never before!



And this picture is here just because it's cute! You can see her little tooth! It's still the only one coming in at this point.

3 comments:

Laura Elizabeth said...

Oh my goodness!!! She is absolutely precious!! :-) I can't believe she is getting so big already!! WOW!

Mel said...

Fun stuff.

Lee Hervey said...

I love seeing the tooth!!!!