Wednesday, February 23, 2011

More Walking

Claire loves to walk with her walker. She'll walk across the living room and then look at me with the hope that I'll turn the walker around so she can walk across the room again. She is also getting more brave about walking by herself. You'll see a little of both in this video.



The other day, Claire took 12 little steps in a row all by herself! And she wasn't even walking towards anyone! She just wanted to walk. She gets so proud of herself when she walks. She smiles really big and looks so happy!

2 comments:

Laura Elizabeth said...

16 days. 16 days. 16 days until I get home! Oh my goodness! She is unbelievably adorable! I LOVE this!

Lee Hervey said...

She does seem REALLY proud of herself when she takes those independent steps! How wonderful!!!