Saturday, February 19, 2011

Outlet Mall!

Claire needed some clothes, I wanted to get out of the house, and we all wanted to spend some family time together, so we went to the outlet mall yesterday! Look what we got!

I'm afraid I might have gone a little bit overboard, but Claire did need more clothes. And at least I started in the clearance section!

We also went into Harry & David's - just for the fun of it. We tasted some yummy samples, and then I spotted this! I like having tins like this to put cookies in, especially at Christmas time, since that's when I often have so many of them. And the best part about it? It was only 76 cents!

3 comments:

Mel said...

I'm glad you were able to finally get out and spend some time together. It looks like you scored some bargains!

Lee Hervey said...

Wow, that is a lot of clothes! She will continue to look "stylin'"!
I am glad your weekend was fun and I hope you all got a little rest from your routines.

Laura Elizabeth said...

Woah!! That's a lot of clothes! So fun! :)