Thursday, February 17, 2011

Slow Week

It's been a slow week around here - with runny noses and studying galore. We've all been sick in one way or another, and we're all still overcoming this traveling and transforming cold. Thankfully, Claire has acted completely normal, (minus the runny nose, of course!) I'm glad she didn't feel crummy like Jordan and I did.

This is Claire's new face when she sees me get the camera out. She half smiles/half squints while the camera is focusing, and then she blinks when it flashes. I guess we just need Dad here so he can make her smile! :-)

Jordan had two tests this week. (Well, the second one is tomorrow morning, which is why he's still at school studying right now!) So we haven't seen much of him this week. But at least I was able to get one good picture of Claire - even with her eyes open! Yay!


I'm planning on having a good weekend with my family! I hope you are, too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Cute pic of her with her eyes shut/half smile
Skonkdogg

Lee Hervey said...

That squinty picture is hilarious and precious!! I miss her!!!

Laura Elizabeth said...

Oh. My. Goodness. That first picture is my new laptop background! Adorable! I love that she is trying to pose for the camera....wow!