Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Eve

Claire, Dayton, and I have had a pretty quiet day. We did make some cookies, and we ventured out to purchase one last item. - Thankfully we were able to stay in the car the whole time for that outing. Jordan has been working all day, since he’s on call. We hoped that he would be home sooner, but that’s the life of being on call.

Claire has asked about Santa some today. - How does he get back up the chimney? When is he coming? What is he going to bring us?!! And now she’s tucked into bed, and she's ready to go to sleep so he can come! 


I really, really love our four stockings. It’s not so much that I love the stockings, although I am very happy with them. I love that we have four of them. I’m happy that I was able to get Dayton’s stocking before Christmas, and I’m so grateful that he’s here with us to enjoy Christmas this year. (Okay, so it’ll be just another day of sleeping and eating to him, but I’m still glad he’s here with us!)



Merry Christmas Eve, everyone! 

No comments: