Sunday, December 1, 2013

Visitors

We had a number of visitors come see us while we were in the hospital. I enjoyed seeing everyone, and I’m guessing they all enjoyed seeing Dayton!

Claire with Kelly, my hand-selected-by-Jordan nurse. She took good care of me.

Kelly and Lou gave Dayton a bath, and then my mom joined, too.


I love these pictures of Jordan and his kids!


Claire was soooooo excited to hold Dayton all by herself. What a good big sister!


Aunt Mel with Dayton

Kyle, Ryan, and Evan met him, too.

But honestly, they were more excited about looking out the window! 

Aunt Mel and Uncle Stephen with Dayton

 Aunt Laura with Dayton

Belton flashes a grin when you pull out the camera these days, so we had to get some of him, too!


Grandpa with Dayton


He’s awake!

Uncle Marshall with Dayton

Aunt Jennifer, Lillian, Marcus, and Uncle Marshall with Dayton

Uncle Matt with Dayton

These two little ones had fun together. (And my mom certainly held Dayton some, but somehow we didn’t manage to get a picture of the two of them together. Also, my dad was there on Friday, but we didn’t get any pictures of him with Dayton, either. I was extremely tired and slept through a lot of the visitors on Friday, so I wasn’t up asking for people to take pictures - like I did the other days!)

Marcus and Marshall got a tour of the OR, and Marcus liked the mask that smells like bubble gum.


Lillian with Aunt Laura

And here’s the little guy.

I just love his hair!

The hospital provides a fancy dinner for mom and dad. Jordan got steak, and I had chicken cordon bleu. We also enjoyed the sparkling white grape juice and the cheesecake. It seems a little silly, but it is also nice.

And after three nights at the hospital, we went home!

No comments: