Sunday, December 1, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving

The best part of Thanksgiving this year was the fact that Dayton had improved enough to be able to come home from the hospital and spend the day with our family!!! I am thankful for many, many things; this year I’m especially thankful for Claire, Dayton, and Jordan. It’s fun and exciting to have our family grow. (It’s also fun and exciting not to be pregnant anymore!) :-)

We celebrated with our own little family. I contributed to the meal by making a fruit salad.

Jordan did everything else! - I love that guy!!!

I wanted some pictures of Jordan and me with our kids. I had to include this one because of Claire’s silly face.





I haven’t been up for many crafts lately, but Claire frequently asks to do one. I decided we could easily make a little turkey and write things that she’s thankful for on the feathers. (And it’s not too late to make a turkey when it’s still Thanksgiving, right?!)

My own little turkey

Here’s what she said she’s thankful for:
my baby brother
me
Mom
Dad
Marcus
Lillian
Aunt Jennifer
Uncle Marshall
I love that we’re making a turkey out of feathers
the flowers from Chelsea
the cake we made
pictures and paint at school

Here are a few Thanksgiving decorations and the flowers from Chelsea.

Claire thought it was hilarious that she was lying on lots of pillows and blankets on the ottoman.


And here’s my other little turkey! He was stuffed!

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: