Sunday, June 29, 2008

Margie's Wedding

Margie is my dear, dear friend from Tech. She was a senior my freshman year there, and she's a blast to hang out with! She got married on Saturday, June 21 to Andrew Walker. They got married in San Antonio, so I drove there for the reception!! The last time I saw Margie was during a pit stop Jordan and I made two summers ago when we drove from Salt Lake to Phoenix. I'm so glad I got to see Margie on her wedding day! She looked beautiful, of course!


The happy, new couple!


Old friends!

I also knew Daciana and Mark from Tech, but when I was there, they weren't married. It was great to see them, too!

1 comment:

Margie and Andrew said...

Julia!! It has been fun to visit your blog and catch up on your life! Thanks for blogging about my wedding! It was soooooo much fun to see you there! Honestly! I was shocked! It just meant so much to me that you would come! I love ya tons and miss all the fun times at Tech, but am enjoying my life now too!! No worries! I love ya girl!!!