Monday, June 9, 2008

A Weekend in Midland

This weekend we went to Midland for Jordan's cousin's wedding. While we were there, the most photographed person, (at least with our camera), was KYLE! He is so fun to play with! Sometimes he'll just bury his head in your chest and move his head back and forth. It's so cute! On Saturday I was playing with him, and then I decided to take a few pictures of him. As soon as I pointed the camera at him, he put a huge grin on his face, and he started crawling towards me! I had to back up so I could continue to take pictures of him! (And the "few" pictures I planned on taking turned into many more!)






Jordan had a fun time playing with Kyle, too! Here's Kyle on Jordan's lap.


These boys are too cool for me, I guess!


Look! Chris is holding Kyle, and Kyle is laughing - not crying!


Saturday night we decided to go swimming, so people began changing into their swimsuits. Jordan came back from changing and made the announcement, "I have my towel, and I'm ready to go!" (Thanks, Kyle, for sharing your things with Bando! He had a great time with your towel!)

1 comment:

Mel said...

What a cute baby boy! Thanks for the great pictures. It was great to see y'all, and we'll see you again next week! love ya.