Thursday, March 11, 2010

Big Baby

The baby is still a big baby, according to the ultrasound tech! On Monday, (36 weeks and 2 days), she was weighing in at 7.74 pounds. The doctor said in two weeks, she'll be 8.5 pounds, and by my due date, she'd probably be 10 pounds. Then she said, "And you're not delivering a 10 pound baby," to which I replied, "THANK YOU!!!!"

So, if this baby doesn't come within the next two weeks, then I'm being induced on March 24th! It's pretty exciting to have a date - when we know she'll be here by then, (one way or another!) Knowing that date also helped me decide to make tomorrow my last day of work. Next week is spring break, so I'll have some more time to get things ready.

We're excited!!!

1 comment:

Mel said...

WOW!!! No more work, spring break, and a baby. I can't believe it's so close!!!! Exciting.