Wednesday, March 24, 2010

One more day

I was supposed to be induced this morning at 5:30am, but that didn't work out. Last night the hospital called and told me to call this morning before I came in because they had so many people scheduled, I guess. So I called at 5:00am, and they said they didn't have any rooms available. They told me to call back at 8:00am. But then they called me a little after 7:00am and said that they still didn't have any open rooms, and there was a long line in the waiting room, so my doctor's decision was to have me come in tomorrow. The hospital said I will NOT be canceled tomorrow; I'm guaranteed a room at 5:30am. So we'll try again then!

4 comments:

Tasha said...

You could just wait until Saturday and then your baby could share my birthday. :)

emmybalch said...

Oh, Julia, I feel for you! What a mind game! I have been thinking about you and hoping that you and Jordan are able to truly enjoy each other and these last hours before you meet your daughter. So, this time tomorrow...! Can't wait to see her!

Liz Marshall said...

Good Luck with everything! I am sure you are anxious and ready and so is that baby girl!

Tasha said...

Just read on Laura's facebook that your little one is here! Congratulations! And I love her name! :)