Monday, March 15, 2010

A Little Time...

...can make a big difference!

That's definitely how I feel right now. Here are a few pictures of me pregnant.

First, here I am on October 27, 2009.


Second, here I am on January 31, 2010.


And third, here I am yesterday - March 14, 2010. I'm wearing Jordan's shirt in this one because it's comfortable and big enough!


Today the doctor told me she doesn't know if I'll make it to next Wednesday, and she asked me if my bag is packed. It is, and I am definitely feeling more and more ready for this little girl to come out!!! But we also have just a few more things we need to do before she arrives, (hopefully!!) So I'll keep working on those, and we'll see what happens!

5 comments:

Mel said...

I'm SO excited!!!

Laura Elizabeth said...

Yaaaay! I can't wait!!! :)

Lee/Mom said...

I am getting very excited, too, to have a granddaughter!!!

Catherine said...

Lookin' good, girl. Good luck with finishing up the last things you need to get done.

Your school shower (from the students) looks cool! What a great group of kids!

Liz Marshall said...

Congrats! Can't wait to see that little girl!