Sunday, March 28, 2010

Life: Day 4

Prognosis: Life is Good! :-)

Today we dressed Claire in this cute giraffe onesie. I think it's adorable! And it's a "newborn" size, so it fits for now, but I'm not counting on it fitting much longer. She already fills it up completely!



Today she also tried out the swing for the first time. She liked it! And Jordan has now taken off the tray that goes across it. - I don't really think she'll be needing a cup holder in there any time soon!

And here we have the three Cooper's!


Claire is doing well in so many ways! Feeding is going well. Jordan and I were both able to get some sleep last night/this morning. And we are just as happy as can be! Life is good!

3 comments:

Mel said...

I love the picture in the swing! So cute. I'm glad everything is going so well. Love you guys!

Laura Elizabeth said...

I love it!!! She is precious!

So...how is day 5??? :)

Karen said...

Congratulations! Glad everything went so well, epidurals really are a wonderful thing. Claire is absolutely gorgeous!