Monday, March 8, 2010

Showered with Love!

I have experienced a wonderful outpouring of love with the showers that have been given in honor of our sweet baby. - Thank you all so much! :-) I so appreciate it! Here are some snapshots from the showers. I had a great time at all of them!

In Dallas I had a book shower. Everything looked beautiful, thanks to Susan's eye for details!


Julia, Kenneye, and Laura

Ronnie, Patty, Susan, Jenny
Mom and her dear friend Kenneye!

Susan and Julia

Mom, Julia, Laura, Jennifer


Kim organized a shower at school. I couldn't believe how many people were there! And so many people made homemade gifts. - They are so thoughtful!




Cheryl made me this diaper bag!!! I absolutely LOVE it! It's adorable! And she had a lot of input from her three daughters, who suggested different widths for and sizes of pockets - for specific items. It's awesome!

My aunts also gave me a shower. (What a pile of presents, huh?!!)

This gift (addressed to "Banda") was from Rebecca.

And here's the petti-skirt that she made! Isn't it cute?!


Rebecca, Lou, Julia, and Paige

Mom, Julia, Laura, and Jennifer

Jenn and Laura

Grandmom, Julia, Mom

Aunt Debbie, Julia, Aunt Carol
Julia and Laura

Thanks everyone!

2 comments:

Laura Elizabeth said...

Yay! Thanks for posting pictures!

That diaper bag is cute!!

Love you!

Mel said...

So much fun! I wish I could've been there.