Monday, March 15, 2010

Surprise at School

Last week at school the kids threw me a surprise shower. It was so cute! It was a shower complete with food, (including 3 homemade cakes), baby shower games, (smell what kind of "surprise" is in the diaper, and write down potential baby names), and presents. Each choir collected money and got something for me, and then individual kids got me things, too. It was so sweet!

We now have this sign taped up in the baby's room! I think it's funny!


Here are two of the cakes.


And here's the third one. - They know that watermelon is my favorite fruit, so a student of mine made this watermelon cake! - It's a cake! I think it's awesome! And it tasted great, too!

And here I am opening some presents.


It was so sweet of the kids to do all of this. They really did all of it. Parents were not at the shower. The kids did all of it. It was fun! :-)

1 comment:

Tasha said...

What sweet kids! I love the watermelon cake - it brings to mind another watermelon "cake"... :D