Saturday, October 23, 2010

5 Questions

The rules of this game are that you answer the questions posed by the person who tags you, and then you leave 5 new questions for people to answer.

1. If you could live anywhere, where would you live and why?
I would like to live in Australia for a little while, (two years sounds good), and then I definitely want to move back to TEXAS!!! And everyone should come visit us in Australia while we're there! (For now, since we're not in Texas, I do feel more comfortable simply because we live close enough to Texas to see lots of Texas license plates every day!)

2. If you couldn't have the job you have now, what would you want to do for work?
I would want to be a travel guide and get paid to go to awesome places! I would love knowing the ins and outs of little towns, big cities, and everywhere in between. I would want to bring my family along, too. We'd have a blast! And I'd enjoy talking with people from various places and helping them discover the beauty of different places around the world.

3. What is the one blog you look forward to reading each day and why?
I love reading Mel's blog, and since she updates it just about every day, it's almost a guarantee that I can see something new there each day. It's fun to see what she and her family are up to. (It's also very fun seeing what other family members and friends are up to!)

4. Who had the biggest influence on you growing up and why?
I would say that my mom and dad did. They always encouraged me in my endeavors, they supported me in my desires, they taught me right from wrong, they were there to help me with math, music, and everything else, too!

5. Describe your perfect date!
Jordan and I would eat Mexican food, probably at Escalante's, but we wouldn't smell like Mexican food when we left. Then we'd go to a professional choir or symphony concert. Then we'd go to the Chocolate Bar for dessert on the way home. (I know this is not Jordan's perfect date, but he's a great sport, and he has always enjoyed the times when we have done something like this!)

I tag: Margie, Tasha, and Rebecca! - And anyone else who feels so inclined! :-)

Here are your 5 questions:

1. What is your favorite food to eat for breakfast?
2. What personal accomplishment are you most proud of and why?
3. What's the last book you read, and would you recommend it?
4. Describe the organization (or lack thereof) of your closet. Are your clothes arranged by type, color, season, something else? Is there something about it you'd like to change/add to make it better/easier to use?
5. What is one talent/skill you'd like to develop and why? Cooking? Decorating? Hairstyling?

1 comment:

Laura Elizabeth said...

Fun! Thanks for playing along!