Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Beautiful Day

The weather here lately has been beautiful! It has actually been pleasant to be outside! (Up until now it has simply felt scorching outside). Yesterday, Claire and I took advantage of the beautiful weather by going on a walk at the park next to our home. Claire fell asleep and slept for another hour and a half once we got home. Yay!! When Jordan got home, we personalized our garage. I think it's fun now!

At some point Jordan commented that he should play golf because it was such a beautiful day. A bit later, his friend Brian asked him if he wanted to play golf! He was ecstatic! I love this outfit of Claire's. It has pants with it, so she actually got to wear it, since it's not so hot outside!


I love Jordan's face in this one. It shows the little kid that's inside him! :-)

1 comment:

Mel said...

I'm glad we're not the only ones who like a decorated garage. Nice!