Saturday, October 16, 2010

More of Dallas

Claire and I had a good time during the rest of our trip in Dallas. It was great spending time with family! We played 42 and quintuple solitare (which was loads of fun!!!), we ate plenty of good Mexican food, and lots of people got to spend some good time with Claire.


Peter took Claire from my mom, tossed her up a little bit, made her laugh a lot, and then passed her back to my mom. Matt then took her from my mom, and Claire spit up all over Matt. That's when Peter said, "You noticed what I did, right?" - Meaning that he shook Claire up and then gave her away so she wouldn't spit up on him!

Taylor fits perfectly across the stairs!

The boys spent some time outside. (Laura did, too, to take these pictures!)

After getting a black eye because the ball took a crazy bounce, Taylor was ready to go right back out for more. What a kid!



Some of the girls!


Saturday morning we went to Taylor's flag-football game. Here, he had just intercepted the ball and he ran quite a bit down the field.

It was a little cold that morning; I was glad Claire and I could keep each other warm.



During half time, Taylor's coach gave all the kids pink wrist bands and talked about breast cancer. He told them to play their best - for breast cancer.

Claire loved all the attention she got from all of our loving family members! She had so much fun, and so did I!


(See the pink wrist band?)

No comments: