Thursday, October 28, 2010

Fun Tastes

Today Claire and I were treated with a quick visit from my mom, Aunt Debbie, Aunt Carol, and my grandmom! They are on their way to Alabama for the weekend. We met them at Coffee Call, where we had some beignets. That's definitely a fun taste to me!!! (Jordan was in class and couldn't see them, but he had me eat a beignet for him. Thanks, Bando!) Then they stopped by our house to see it, and then they were on their way again. I'm very glad they stopped by. Claire and I enjoyed seeing them!

And tonight Claire had her first taste of green beans. I'm not so sure she thought it was fun, (as you can see!) but she did pretty well. Also, I think it's funny that she chews on her rice cereal/oatmeal cereal/green beans. I put a spoonful of food in her mouth, and she chews it up. Funny!

1 comment:

Laura Elizabeth said...

Hahaha. I LOVE her facial expression here!!