Friday, October 8, 2010

Trip Time!

Claire and I are visiting our family in Dallas this week. She was a fabulous baby on the plane ride yesterday; she ate and then slept! She woke up on our decent into Dallas, and then she was so happy and excited and looking around at everything. It was so cute to see her looking out the window!

Laura and Matt are here this week, too, since they have some time off from school. Aunt Laura wasted no time in getting to take care of Claire.


Claire and Taylor had a good time together.




Tonight Marcus was acting like his normal 3-year-old, full-of-energy self, and Claire absolutely LOVED it! I think she wants an older sibling because she recognizes that Mom and Dad don't act like this!

So we got some good pictures of Claire laughing and smiling, since Marcus was so agreeable to continue his jumping and standing on his head and doing other silly things! - Thanks, Marcus!



And the only way we got Marcus to smile for a picture with his mom was to make him do that before he could look at the pictures I was taking. - He wanted to see the pictures on my camera. He finally did it, and we got some good ones of him and Jennifer!

1 comment:

Mel said...

I was just thinking about you and when you were going. I'm so glad that plane ride was great; I knew you could do it!